Fixed Deposit is a very safe option for investment, where you can get Fixed & Guaranteed Returns by investing for a few years.
That’s why today we have brought you some such FD Schemes, by investing in which you can earn fixed annual interest of 7.00% every year –
3 Best FD Schemes
Before investing money in Fixed Deposit, you should understand that –
- You should take Fixed Deposit according to your Goal.
- In FD, you get plans from 1 to 10 years.
- The interest rate can be more or less depending on these plans.
- Also you can get interest on Monthly, Quarterly, 6 Months and Yearly basis.
- But the bank reduces the interest rate on withdrawing money before the maturity period.
1 Bajaj Finance
Bajaj Finance offers you 7.10 Highest Interest while for Senior Citizen this rate has been made 7.35%
Tenure Rate (%) Interest Rate for Senior Citizens
- 1 to 2 years 6.9% 7.15%
- 2 to 3 years 7.0% 7.25%
- 3 to 5 years 7.1% 7.35%
Some highlights of Bajaj Finance FD –
- In this, the highest interest is provided on FD.
- You can open your Fixed Deposit with only ₹25,000.
- With Systematic Deposit Plan (SDP) in this, you can regularize small investments.
- Tenure is very flexible, where you can take FD for 12 to 60 months.
- You can easily apply online and on doing so you get 0.10% extra interest.
- If needed, you can also take a loan against FD, so that you will not lose interest rate.
- Along with this, you also get the freedom to invest through Multiple Deposit Facility, Auto Renewal and Debit Card.
What are the documents required to apply?
Any Indian citizen can apply for this, for this your latest photo and KYC details are required.
How to apply in Bajaj Finance FD Scheme –
1. First of all go to the website of Bajajfinserv.in.
2. Now click on Fixed Deposit in Investment.
3. Then click on Apply Now button.
4. After that you will have a form like this –
5. In this, you have to invest now by giving all the information.
6. After this you will get a call from the company and all the further process will be explained to you.
2 PNB Housing Finance
PNB Housing Finance LTD mainly deals in Home Loan, Non Home Loan, Fixed Deposit etc. You can earn interest of 6.20% to 6.95% per annum by opening your FD with this –
Tenure Month Interest Rate (%) Interest Rate for Senior Citizens
60 to 71 6.70 6.95
48 to 59 6.60 6.85
36 to 47 6.60 6.85
24 to 35 6.45 6.70
12 to 23 6.20 6.45
Benefits of PNB Housing Finance FD –
- PNB Housing Finance offers you a safe and high interest FD.
- In this you get Door Step Services, in which the employee comes to your home and completes all the paperwork.
- The facility of Premature Withdrawal is also available where you can withdraw money before the maturity period ,
- 4% Annual Return is available on withdrawal of money in 6 months of deposit.
- On withdrawing money after 6 months, the interest is 1% less than the main interest rate.
- Along with this, you also get the facility of TDS Deduction, Loan Facility, Auto-Renewal or Nomination.
Interest rate payment term –
|Scheme||Interest Payment Date|
|30th or 31st
of Each Month
and March 31st
and March 31st
|Annual Plan||March 31st|
How to apply in PNB Housing Finance FD Scheme –
1. First of all go to pnbhousing.com/fixed-deposit.
2. Now click on Contact Us For Deposits at the bottom.
3. After giving your details asked in the form, click on Request A Call Back –
4. Then you will be given complete information through the call. And
5. In the next 48 hours, the employee will collect the document from you.
3 ICICI Home Finance
In ICICI Home Finance, you can start your FD with 10 thousand and earn an interest of 6.00% to 6.70% with flexible tenure of 1 to 10 years.
FD Interest Rate –
|interest rate for senior citizens|
Important Points –
In this you find –
- Safe Deposit
- Easy Withdrawal
- High Returns
- Quick and Convenient
- Loan Against Deposit
How to Apply –
To apply for ICICI FD Scheme, you can submit the application form by visiting Icicihfc.com/fixed-deposit.